Thursday, January 14, 2010

A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes...

I met this couple just a few weeks ago, and I have to say they are the most lovely people. I really don't know if what I'm writing can do them justice but I will try. Kerry is a sign language interpreter and her husband Shawn is a fire fighter. I mean when it comes to giving back to the world, it just doesn't get much better than that. But that's not all that makes them so incredible. They are the type of people that simply shine from the inside out. They light up the room just by being in it. They are madly and totally in love- a love that would make any romantic envious. They are truly amazing and beautiful people. They have been trying to have a baby for so many years and have come across much difficulty and loss, but they never let the fear and pain overcome their will to become parents. Finally, they were blessed with a little girl...and to everyone's surprise she kept thriving in mommy's belly long after the doctors expected. This beautiful little angel is such a miracle, and her parents deserve every little bit of her. The three of them are destined to be an awe inspiring family. They have touched my life. Thanks for letting me take your only preggo pics. Here is a little sneak peak. And guess what? Newborn photos are just around the corner : )











No comments:

Post a Comment