Saturday, August 21, 2010

Robin, Monia, and Austin

When I was a little girl (about 10) my parents took me to Venice Beach. There on the boardwalk I proclaimed "I'm going to work here one day." My parents laughed...nervously, thinking they had made a mistake bringing this impressionable young child to this colorful place. 

Well, I didn't become a street performer, but I have spent much of my time taking portraits of my lovely clients on the boardwalk. This is one of my absolute favorite places to shoot, and I was able to spend Friday in this vibrant place with an amazing young family. New-ish parents Robin and Monia met me in Venice with their cute-beyond-words little man Austin. Here is a sneak peak at our session. Robin and Monia- you have a very special bond and proof of that bond shows in Austin. Love him to pieces, hug him a lot, and always remember the incredible life YOU created! I had such a great time shooting your family. You guys are awesome- really.  Enjoy : )




No comments:

Post a Comment