Sunday, June 20, 2010

Little Liam and Family

I spent the afternoon with the Parr family yesterday, and I could't have been more pleased with the experience. I was so impressed at how well they had settled into life with a new little baby added to the mix. What was so impressive was their ability to exude happiness through the whole session. Even when Dad got spit up on- into his ear (and I really mean IN the ear), he laughed it off and kept on enjoying the portrait experience. Liam was a rockstar too- he was such a trooper and so happy even being woken from his nap to take some sleepy shots. When Liam got a little tired and fought the sleep bug, Mom remained calm and peaceful for her little angel. All three members of the family had an amazing ability to stay upbeat and serene- and I was thoroughly impressed by that.  Here is a sneak peak into yesterday's session. Enjoy and Happy Father's Day to all the Daddies out there!




No comments:

Post a Comment