Monday, June 28, 2010

The Baker (Kauffman) Bunch

I have to say its been a long time that I've seen an entire family bust into song and dance during a photo shoot. I don't believe I've ever seen a group of people (that weren't auditioning for a reality show) throw all caution to the wind and enjoy the moment so completely and honestly as they sang something about animal crackers and human zoos (yep, I'm pretty sure that's what I heard). This will most definitely be one of my fondest photographic memories!

There's just something awesome about this family...well, theres a whole lot of awesome actually. The Baker clan at their very lest is happy, fun loving, and magnetic. In the short time I was able to spend with them, they had me wishing I was part of the family. You all have truly touched me- I want to grow up to be like you guys! Seriously : ) Enjoy this sneak peak!




No comments:

Post a Comment