Friday, April 2, 2010

The Harrold Family

I had the pleasure of spending the afternoon with the Harrold family and their new addition Lincoln. What an amazing boy he is. He was SO good! He slept the entire session and let me mess with him, move him, put hats on him, and he didn't complain at all. He even smiled a few times for me. I think we have a little ham on our hands : ) As for his mommy and daddy... well, they are two of the most confident new parents I have ever met. I have to tip my hat to them for being so calm and easy going with their new life and new responsibilities. They were so at home with being parents. I think these two were truly destined to be great parents and it shows after just 2 weeks! Enjoy this sneak peak of today's session. (And I had to throw in an Easter photo too)





No comments:

Post a Comment